Yes. As long as your charges were dismissed, a no true bill was returned by the grand jury or you were arrested but never charged you are entitled to get your record expunged. Unfortunately, this is NOT automatic and you must petition the Court in order for your record to be cleared.

Tenn. Code Ann. § 40-32-101