Yes. You can get an expungement if:

  • The charge against you was dismissed
  • You were found not guilty
  • You were arrested and then released without being charged
  • The grand jury gave a verdict of “no true bill”
  • The case was “nolle prosequi”
  • Your conviction was reversed on appeal

If any of these are true for you, you can have that charged removed from your record for free. You can do this at any time. There is no waiting period. If the case was “dismissed with costs”, you have to pay the court costs before having your record erased.