Maybe. Your record may be expunged if you meet certain requirements, such having two or less  convictions, waiting a few years after you finish your sentence and paying all of your court costs and fines. Your convictions also have to be on the list of eligible misdemeanors or felonies. It is best to talk to an attorney to see if you can get a conviction erased off of your record.