Yes!   If you did not accept extension while you were still in State’s custody, you have to be able to show ONE of the following: (1) you graduated high school, or an equivalent program; (2) that you are enrolled in a college, community college or a vocational program; or (3) that you are unable to do one or both of those due to a medical condition.